MATURE @ I-KNOW 2009
At this year's edition of the International Conference on Knowledge Management (I-KNOW 09), the MATURE has taken the opportunity to raise the awareness of the community for MATURE and to present the first year's results.
On the first day, there was an entire session on knowledge maturing from an organizational perspective:
- Andreas Kaschig and Alexander Sandow presented the ethnographically informed study and the derived personas.
- Roman Brun presented a framework for assessing knowledge maturing in an organizational context.
- Andreas Martin presented a repository approach to organizational learning methods
- Michael Kohlegger and Stefan Thalmann showed the results of a meta-analysis of maturity models in various domains.
Further presentations at the conference included:
- Simone Braun provided a review of semantic social bookmarking approaches, including our SOBOLEO tools.
- Christine Kunzmann and Andreas Schmidt proposed a methodology for motivational design in informal learning based on the findings of the ethnographically informed study and the subsequent model building.
- Ying Du showed the further progress on semantic task management.
- Ronald Maier gave a poster presentation of knowledge service governance.
Furthermore, all conference participants have received a MATURE flyer and had the opportunity to discuss with us at the MATURE booth in the exhibition area.